Thursday 30 September 2010

Srihari’s ‘Bhairava’ success meet held yesterday

Bhairava-Movie-Success-Meet
Real star Srihari’s latest release ‘Bhairava’ success meet was held yesterday at Ramanaidu Cine Village in Nanakramguda, Hyderabad. The film is directed by Poluri Srinivas Reddy and produced by Natti Kumar under Visaka Talkies banner. The success meet event was attended by Dr Srihari, Prithvi, Natti Kumar, Poluri Srinivas Reddy, Sravan, Amit, Venkat and others.
While speaking at the event, Srihari said, “’Bhairava’ is a special movie for me because my son Meghanash made his entry into films through this film. I’m feeling very happy when everyone is appreciating his performance. All films that I did supporting roles have become big hits. This film ‘Bhairava’ proved that even my films as solo hero is well received by the audience. I got a hit after almost a year. The entire unit’s hard work is behind this success. The director crafted this film in line with Tamil director Shankar’s style. Even though he was with me for the past 15 years, I could not grasp the talent in him. He is a producers’ director and did his best keep in mind the producer’s capacity. He has all the abilities to establish himself as a good director.”
Producer Natti Kumar said, “So far I made many films under this banner but the specialty of ‘Bhairava’ is it collected Rs 1, 03, 39,697/- in three days and the collections are increasing day by day. The director crafted the film with all commercial elements within the budget limit. Srinivas Reddy is one such director who understands the producer’s requirements. Like his father, Meghanash earned a very good name in his very first film only and is sure to win many awards and rewards. I thank the audience who are watching the film and encouraging us.”

No comments:

Post a Comment